§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Hereinafter we inform you about the collection of personal data by using our website. Personal data are all data concerning to you personally for example name, address, e-mail-addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to art. 4 paragraph 7 European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Schäfer & Flottmann GmbH & Co. KG
Esborner Str. 97-103
You reach our data protection officer by e-mail to email@example.com or on our above mentioned postal address with the addition ”Data Protection Officer".
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us for answering your questions. We delete the data coming up in this context after a storage will not be necessary any longer or we will restrict the processing in case of legal obligations.
(4) If we refer to contracted providers for separate functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the particular processes. Thereby, we will also state the criteria laid down of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right of information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right of restriction of processing,
- Right of contradiction against the processing,
- Right of data portability.
(2) Moreover, you have the right to complain at the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In case of only using the website informationally that means if you do not register or if you do not transmit information otherwise, we only collect the personal data, which your browser submits to our server. If you want to view our website we collect the following data being technically necessary for us for presenting our website to you and for guaranteeing the stability and the security (the legal basis is art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. (GDPR):
- date and time of the inquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete site)
- status of access/HTTP status code
- data volume transmitted each time
- website from which the requests comes
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser used by you and thereby the place setting the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit any viruses on your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies. Its extent and operating principle will be explained as follows:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you are closing the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID, therewith different requests from you browser can be assigned to one common session. Thereby, your computer can be recognised, when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the type of cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and you can refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies for example. Please note that you cannot use all functions of this website possibly.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) Beside the only informational use of our website we offer different services which you can use if you are interested. Therefore, you will usually have to state further personal data, which we are using for providing the respective service and the aforementioned principles of data processing apply for it.
(2) Partially, we use external service providers for the processing of your data. They have been carefully chosen by us and have been assigned and they are bound to our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass your personal data to third parties if we offer sale actions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with our partners. You may obtain further information to this when stating your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service provider or our partner have their office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EWR), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Storage and deletion of your data
If you data are no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes, the will be deleted (§ 75 BDSG (new) – Correction and deletion of personal data as well as restriction of the processing, paragraph 2). The deletion of your user account is possible upon your request at any time and can be made either by a message to the described contact opportunity or by a function in the user account provided therefore. After deletion of your user account, your data related will be blocked for any further use and after expiry of the legal retention periods deleted, provided that you have not agreed to any further use of your data or a more extensive date use is legally permissible.
Data, which are not subject to another legal storage period, will be deleted not later than 6 months after storage.
§ 6 Contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the reliability of the processing of your personal data after you have stated it to us.
(2) Provided that we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may appeal against the processing. This is the case if the processing is particularly not necessary for the performance of a contract with you; we outline this in the following description of the functions. When practising such a contradiction we kindly ask you for explaining the reasons why your personal data should not be processed like carried out by us. In case of your reasonable contradiction we check the situation and we either stop the data processing or modify it or we will point out to you our compelling und legitimate reasons on which basis we continue the processing.
(3) As a matter of course, you may contradict the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You may get information about your contradiction in advertising on firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 External links
§ 8 Data security
Within the website visit we use the widespread SSL system (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respectively highest encryption that is supported by your browser. Usually, it is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we rely on 128-bit technology instead of it. Whether a separate site of our online presence is transmitted encrypted you recognise it because of the closed presentation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser below.
Otherwise, we handle with appropriate technical and organisational security measures for protecting your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously according to the technological development.
§ 9 Handling with the applicant data
Information according to art. 13 and art. 21 European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) concerning the applicant data you find separately on
§ 10 Topicality and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently applicable and is as May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers, it may become necessary to modify this privacy statement because of legally modified or official regulations. The respectively topical privacy statement can be visited at any time on our website on https://sfs-net.de/data-privacy by you and can be printed as well.